My brotha-in-law is a true blooded Mainer . . . I mean, Mainah..!
He knows how much I love seafood and he is aware that I was looking forward to eating lobster.
When we hanged out at Kennebunkport, we stopped by at a Lobstah store and my brotha-in-law bought some for dinner.
They were fresh live lobstah. When we reached home, he immediately boiled and cooked them.
I waited at the dining table, ready with the melted better, my own bib and of course, a bucket for shells.
I forgot what my name was after I finished eating.
I love you so much my dear kuya Mike.
How to eat a Lobstah like a Mainah!
- Twist off the claws.
- Crack each claw with a lobster cracker.
- Separate the tail from the body.
- Bend the flippers back and break them from the tail piece.
- Insert a lobster fork and push out the meat.
- Separate the back from the body.
- Open the body by cracking apart sideways.
- The small claws are exellent eating. -google web